Search

Puppies ? 2/2/22 ?

We are anticipating our next litter of Blue and Blue Merles (possibilities of Blue Mantles also) This pups will be ready to go late April or early May. I will be holding them until 10 wks to get 2 vaccinations in them.

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Murphy